BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

What I did on my holidays

- had a nasty bug for 2 days & couldn't get out of bed
- ran along the river and found out how bad a truck full of dead carp can smell even at 8.00 a.m
- swam at the beach
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
- in my flash new togs that I got for Christmas
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
- went out sailing with Dad, J, Noddie and Teddy
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
- only drank light beer
- except at the races
- where I was invited to enter Fashions on the Field (I've never been so surprised in my life)
- I didn't win, but it was a hoot up on the catwalk!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
- received a lovely compliment from a fairly young and completely sober stranger, and had my photo taken for the local paper!

more anon, return-to-workers

8 much-appreciated comments:

KLN said...

Lovely dress & outfit, what fun!

Shauna said...

ahh happy days. and i love your outfit, no wonder the photographer snapped you up :)

Linda said...

No good about the bug but look how gorgeous you look in your dress.

Wes said...

Glad you are feeling better, and you do look awesome!

c2s Hayley said...

SCH-wing!

How did you solve the 2 teddy dilemma? Does Noddie play favourites?

jeanne said...

i don't know what fashions on the field is, but it looks cool, and you look awesome AND we want the url to the article in the paper!!

That's what I call starting the year off right!

Simlin said...

Well Lar-dee-dar Miss Fashion on the Field! Looks great...pretty in pink.

Jadey 0:-) said...

Gorgeous outfit!

Now where were you and whats the local paper?