BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 27, 2007

still more photos, still less content

AUSTRALIA DAY
1.45pm
2km - 41.07
Swim rating: thrilled

*PHOTO REMOVED FOR REASONS OF VANITY*

9.30pm
Champagnes consumed - unknown
Party rating: excellent
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Warning: profound thoughts on the Birthday Which Shall Not Be Named (BWSNBN) coming soon

7 much-appreciated comments:

airlie said...

well done on the swim! I feel bad now for sitting at home and doing, well nothing really! gee your done and dusted list is looking impressive chick!

Sue said...

Trust me, BWSNBN will be fine!

Spark Driver said...

Did I read right?? Did you swim 2km? That is HUGE! A very big WELL DONE!!

lisa jane said...

That is a lovely photo, what a gorgeous smile you have :)

IHateToast said...

two kay? no way!
you be a killer layday!

c2s Hayley said...

LOL @ Toastie. I'm with ....her?

That is one GREAT photo of the two of you! I hope you have it up in the house where you can see how gorgeous you are on a regular basis.

The best thing about it? I hear you ask.... It's the SMILE! You are GLOWING!

jeanne said...

you look damn good for an OLD LADY!
:)