BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

We told Noddie

that Skippy had to go to heaven so he wouldn't be sick any more

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
He was a great dog.

14 much-appreciated comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Neese said...

aw sweet Skippy, rest in peace.

Simlin said...

Bye Skippy, May you rest in peace in Doggy Heaven.

Linda said...

Awww - sorry to hear that. Bye Skippy.

IHateToast said...

aw man... i lost my cat in october. it is so hard. i feel for you. it's best that they don't suffer, but now you're hurting. i'm sorry.

Wendy said...

Please accept my sympathy. It's a difficult thing to lose a companion and it's a difficult thing to tell a child.

Hannelie said...

Oh, it's sad. Sorry to hear this bad news. Bye bye skippy! ((hugzzzz)) to you all.

IM Able said...

Oh, sniff, sniff. So sad! I hope Noodie took it alright. :(

Shauna said...

ohh i'm sorry! what a sweet smiley face he had...

Spark Driver said...

That is very sad.

Oscar rarely runs with ne now as I have gotten a little too fast for his short, staffy legs.

c2s Hayley said...

I'm dreading that moment with my kids... my thoughts are with you all...

Jadey 0:-) said...

aww no, I am so sorry to hear about Skippy honey! He is at the rainbow bridge now. Healthy and playing like a puppy.

deege said...

My thoughts are with you. Losing a much loved four-legged member of the family is very hard.

jeanne said...

so sorry!