Monday, March 26, 2007

How do you get a pikachu on a bus?

You Pokemon! I know, I know...I'm sooooo funny....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Some dross from my tea-powered Brownian motion random-thought-popper-outer*.

Treadmill running is way harder than outdoor running and makes me want to puke, but having my mp3 player up loud enough to drown out the doof doof makes me feel hardcore.
You can lose all your condition in two weeks - NOT YOU JEANNE!!! You run marathons!!!You'll be fine!!! But me...sheesh...if I was a pokemon I'd be Jigglypuff.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Thankyou from the bottom of my heart to J's employer for changing his roster so he starts at 09:00 instead of 07:00 and I can exercise at 06:15 not 05:15. 'Cause it is all about me.
Running short distances very slowly now means I will be able to run longer distances faster (hahahaha) later. Now a round of applause for Captain Obvious.
I will never never ever fail to stretch and warm up before a run ever again.
I am going to do things that make me impatient now so I can be one of those mad 90 year old bats who make people shake their heads and say, "she's doing what"?"
I never cried on a physio table until I had a remedial massage on Thursday.
I didn't know my response to excruciating pain was thinking "F#$%!" a lot of times.
Losing weight seems to be really hard and kind of depressing at the moment.
It worries me that I enjoy the windows media player display when I'm on my exercise bike too much.

Today I am thankful that my Mum, my sister and I are going to the swimming tonight!! Woo hoo!

more anon, amphibians

*It's not impossible that I read this at too impressionable an age.

6 comments:

Celeste said...

Pokemon??? You sooooooo have kids! (I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here that you watch WITH your kids.....)

Sue said...

Haha - I just finished writing on my blog how much harder it is to run on the road than the treadmill! Of course, having to take the pit bull doesn't help!
Luuuurve the pikachu joke.

Wes said...

You make a great Pokemon! Running on the treadmill is definitely mentally harder!! I almost can't stand it myself. Can I start calling you, Tri-Jiggly now? LOL.

Simlin said...

You are too funny!

KLN said...

Hey, tell us about THE SWIMMING last night. I think you saw Michael Phelps shatter a WR, and a really super night for us Yanks :-)

Spark Driver said...

Thanks for the Pokemon joke. My son is going to love it!