Tuesday, March 06, 2007

CBB = NG

I just Can't Be Bothered running lately. This is Not Good.

7 comments:

Celeste said...

A few days agao, I just didn't want to get out of bed but I FORCED myself to. I was resenting the fact that I had to exercise. I had a little hissy fit and pouted my lip and WALKED out the door (instead of running). I CBB either!! I hoped that by simply getting out there, it would encourage me to want to run. And do you know - it did!! That day, it took me a while to WANT to run, but I still gave myself a little pat on the back for leaving the house. I also gave myself permission to walk if I wanted to. Not all the time, but like a treat - something to look forward to. Like chocolate!

My advice: Get out of the house and just see what happens - but with no pressure to HAVE to run.

ali4579@gmail.com said...

Not really sure what to suggest, except maybe a change of scenery? If it's as hot over there as it is over here, I certainly don't blame you!

Herself, the GeekGirl said...

I wear a Tyr skinsuit, size large. Right now I'm between a US size 10 and 12. You can view it at http://www.teamestrogen.com/products.asp?pID=20190
The only thing I don't like about the skin suit is that it makes pottying difficult, and the shorts seem a bit long. I'm thinking of changing to a 2-pc myself.

Spark Driver said...

I love it. Might pinch the idea and put it on a pesonalised number plate.

Please don't make me a running role model. I don't think I can handle the pressure :-)

jeanne said...

I just FORCED myself to run 3.1 miles on the evil horrible treadmill, at a turtle-like pace, after dragging myself out of bed at 6 a.m., and taking the bus in to work in the dark, and i am sweating bullets and it's snowing outside and am I going to have to come over there?!?!
I could mention a certain NUMBER ... but.. let's not go there...
:)

Anonymous said...

Get out there & run girl....it's a proven way to get you further away from *the number* ;-)

Anonymous said...

This is a tough way.

One part of me wants to tell you to 'just get out and run' but if you end up resenting the run then it might do more damage.

Another option would be to do some 'different running' ie; find a small hill to run up and down a few times or a set of stairs to climb. If you are near the beach then run on the sand - it is slower but just as challenging.

I have those days when I CBB but I just make myself run - but that is not for everyone.

Could luck and i am sure you will feel like a run soon enough.

Eat Em