- great days at the footy, concerts, and of course VSMs #1 and #3. I visualised running the last km strongly, steaming up the chute to get my next bit of awesome bling.....and then I thought, hang on.....
the new finish is Up. A. Hill.
Look at Jolimont St East Melbourne on g00gle street view if you think I'm making this up. I wish I was.
Brilliant.
More anon. I'm going to have another cup of tea now, and make up some cheesy visualisation about being pulled up the hill by a giant tractor beam.
3 comments:
It isn't a hill- it is a minor bump and you will be fine! sara
around these parts, its customary to put a nice uphill out and back right before the finish. bastages. HAPPY TAPER!
Cheesy visualisation is quite all right! Go kill it. Don't look up, don't look back, just look forward.
Post a Comment