@!%&*! is it 4.40 already?
I need a cuppa. Is that rain?
@!%&*! It is rain. Good thing I set out my jacket. And wrapped up my phone.
I'll just have a quick look on EffBee while I eat my toast
Just get out the bloody door will you, it's going to take forever and be awful whenever you go.
@!%&* it's cold, not too windy though this would come back to bite me as you will see
I'm glad I wore the hat with the light, it's bloody dark
Ack! I wish they'd tether that damn goat in the same place all the time, it gives me such a fright when I nearly trip over it this is absolutely true
Being wet isn't so bad really this is absolutely a lie
I'm feeling pretty good, mustn't get over excited, there's a long way to go.
Not far to the turn-around now.
Waaah! That's where the wind was!! @!%&* it's cold!
It's not so bad among the trees
I wish there were some trees here. Bugger me this wind is fierce.
Maybe three hours is enough for today, I haven't been well.....
I don't care how fresh they are, I am not buying anything from a person who puts an apostrophe in EGGS.
I run tall, I run loose, I run straight, I run forever....
@!%&* it's cold. This is really hard. Really hard.
Pardon?
I said, this is really hard
And by that you mean...?
I don't like this
You don't like being cold and tired?
No, I don't.
So?
.....
Point taken.
F#$% I AM TOUGH, I AM SO F#$%ING TOUGH
I'm glad no-one heard me say that
I run tall, I run loose, I run straight, I run forever, I run like Crowie, I run like Macca, I run like Chrissie, I run like me...
When I get home I am going to wear my HTFU shirt IRONICALLY. That would be funny.
Maybe four hours is enough for today, I haven't been well....
Can't wear your HTFU shirt if you do that.
My legs hurt. I want to stop.
You can want all you like but you're not stopping. Thoughts are not actions.
I could stop at Mum's, that's 27km. That's a long way when I haven't been well.
But I wanna wear my shirt.
Bugger.
I feel good, I am filled with energy, there is no hurry.....
Not far until the main street and out of the wind a bit
I could walk home, that would do.
Oh, please.
You can run one song walk one if you like, that's my best offer.
I can still manage run two walk one. I'll get home more quickly anyway. @!%&* it's cold.
Oh look! That fence is exactly the right height to stretch my hammies and hips!
Ohhhhh, thaaat's better...
I feel good, I am filled with energy, there is no hurry.....
I've never been in anything like this wind. I'm glad I'm not riding my bike.
Not far now THANK GOODNESS I am so tired
1km to home and you know what that means run a bit faster run run run don't stop you have something in the tank you can do this you will remember this on race day and you will have something left then too I run tall I run loose I run straight I run strong I run like Crowie I run like Macca I run like Chrissie I run like me and I Do Not Stop.
What time is it? 10.30? Really? That's 5 hours exactly! Excellent! Yay!
Now for my ice bath. Ewwwww.
Home alone - licence to swear granted! (the Spousal Unit had taken Noddie to tap dancing)
@!%&*%#!! @!%&*%# &$*@%#!!!
5 comments:
That was the worst weather ever! I was out less tan 40 minutes and I needed an afternoon sleep!
Gran-oh
And you ran like a girl (Mrs Invincible). Well done!
Wobs
bloody legend.
"F#$% I AM TOUGH, I AM SO F#$%ING TOUGH"
Loooove that. You bloody well are!
Your inner dialogue is wonderful. Nice work! :D
I love you? That's all I can think of to say.... and it's true.
Post a Comment