The Dr said it's most likely aggravated asthma and gave me some lovely steroids to make The Cough bugger right off, and a script for antibiotics in case she's wrong. When I asked whether it would be harmful in the medium- to long-term to have a crack at my fifth marathon five weeks from now she said a) no, it wouldn't be harmful at all, becuase exercise is good for asthma
I thought that was brilliant and b)
now this is really good she
didn't actually think I'd feel up to it by then.
BWAHAHAHAHA! THE CRAZY FOOL!!!
More anon, 6.59.59ers!
3 comments:
I see she doesn't know about GCM 2010, 2011 or MM 2009?
I bags last place.
*snicker* life is full of little pleasantries ;-)
I'm planning to run my first MM and I have exactly the same symptoms and medications. My last long run was 25km on 21/8. I'm hoping to get back to running this week. Good luck with your recovery.
Post a Comment