Ventolin and steroids make life a lot simpler what with being able to breathe and all but they also makes me a bit trippy and nervy and give me the shakes and makes me JUST WANT TO EAT which is tiresome since the "A few mouthfuls less" method has resulted in a 4kg loss to date and I am well on target to start VSM#5 at slightly less than last year's weight. Yay! That's if I can stop myself hoeing into anything that might contain or resemble food. Maybe I'll glue the bikkie jar shut. I'm taking less medication than prescribed but criiiikkkeey....I think it must accumulate or something. At work I have to really concentrate on not yapping on like a speed-addled nong. Stupid asthma, stupid fluctuating temperatures, but that's what you get for living on the 47th parallel I suppose. That and gorgeous Spring mornings. Still, breathing is good. I'm a fan. I'll try and do with a bit less tonight and see how I sleep - less medication, I mean. Not less breathing.
I'm a bit nervous about attempting 32km on Saturday morning but it has to be done.
I am calm, I am patient, I am brave, I am strong....just ask my mantra. If I say it enough times that will make it true, yes?
Time to go and stretch like Gumby*. My efforts make Noddie laugh. She is the uber-Gumby!

*My five faithful readers may rest assured, though, that if I should ever embrace a life of crime it will be characterised by competence and forethought, unlike
some people.More anon, rabbiters-on!
3 comments:
Steroids are evil, but necessary if you need them to breathe!! Good luck with everything. I am with you...not very flexible AT ALL. but stretching helps keep my muscles happy. :)
kids are so flexible it's unfair. see if she laughs in another 30+ years. hhahahhah
I'm a fan of breathing too! We have something in common! :-)
Post a Comment