BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 12, 2007

SHOPPING. IS. HELL.*

And that's all I have to say about those three hours of my life that I can never get back.
I'm driving up to the old home town with a friend from school. We caught up during the organising of this shindig and I hope we stay in touch as she is an absolute gem.

Did I mention I. HATE. CLOTHES. and especially SHOPPING? Not entirely true - I love clothes but I am crap at buying anything that suits me. I dread that helpless feeling of incompetence I get stumbling around shopping centres, miserably watching other people effortlessly locate and snap up that perfect stylish little something. I was seriously considering piking on the reunion because I. Hated. a) Everything I own (except my boots - thanks to Linda and Beck for reminding me I own them - how could I forget them? what a train crash of a social life I have...) and b) Everything and Everyone (no exceptions).

More anon, fashion victims!
*See how this has messed with my head? I. Never. Do. This. Full. Stop. Stuff.
**in moderation, of course.

12 much-appreciated comments:

Wes said...

Oh, LBTEPA!?!? I didn't realize we shared so many genes in common :-) You didn't like my idea about wearing the old uniform? LOL. Have fun!!!

airlie said...

i loved the superman thing! you look so beautiful babe!

Lisa - Slow & Steady said...

Now that the shopping fiasco is complete, go and Have Fun!!

Benson said...

I like the superhero threads. The more leg the better. And those boots...oh yeah, those boots are made for drinking.
I guess I'm a leg man.

Shauna said...

oh the boots are pure wonder woman :) hope you have a grand ol time!!!

LBTEPA said...

Oh no! now I'm even more confused! To superwoman or not to superwoman? I suppose someone has to have the 'oh my god did you see what she was wearing?' outfit....

MorseyRuns said...

I love the superwoman boots! If only you had teamed them with blue hotpants and a bustier- so cool, slightly inappropriate but no-one would have forgotten you! Hope it was a bit of fun. School dress is a great idea!

michelle said...

I woudl wear the last outfit. It shows off the boots, your trim body an dis stylish with a touch of sophistication...

Linda said...

Bugger - I'm probably too late now but I like all of them as long as the boots get a look in. I would've like to have seen the boots over the jeans with that same top. Have a great night and I can guarantee you'll be the best dress in old Ballarat town :)

ali4579@gmail.com said...

I'm well too late for my opinion to be of any use... you would have looked fabulous in either outfit and those boots are fantastic!! Hope you had a good night!

jeanne said...

those are some serious boots...and you got the legs to go with them! i'm EXACTLY the same way. hate shopping. hate everything i own. on those RARE occasions I have to go somewhere looking good, it never fails to be a complete Catastrophe.

You look fab. i'm glad you skipped the jeans, cuz too casual. I tried clicking on the photos to give them the benefit of my full analysis but it takes me to some nutty site! anyway, it's all over now, baby blue, and i bet you had a marv time.
:)

Miss Beck said...

Oh, Im too late too!

You do look fabulous is all of them (though the pictures were a little dark on my computer)

What did you end up wearing?