BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Lost in space

Apart from the rehab exercises, I haven't broken a sweat in, ummm... counts under breath five days. I don't feel like it. I don't even miss it. I feel odd - not bad or unhappy or anything, just a bit numb and lost. As though I'm floating. Ridiculous self-indulgence is all it is. I need a bloody good smack upside of the head. Count your damn blessings and get off your sorry arse, woman!
And another thing - we're going to America in four weeks (!!!!) and I'm not that excited. Mild interest about sums it up. I don't think I actually believe it. Any of it. I really do need a good smack upside of the head.

4 much-appreciated comments:

Lisa said...

I haven't broken a sweat in about 5 days either. And I seem to be fine with it at the moment...

sassydrcil said...

You had a dream, and had it dashed.
It is ok to be sad about it.
Think of some things that to do in america that will make you feel better.

Mary Sunshine said...

You have done a LOT of running this year. I honestly think it makes perfect sense that you sound tired.

Wes said...

down time is probably a good thing then :-)