BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Yesterday

Yesterday we travelled on a bus (to the ferry), two ferries - to the island for a last swim, and back - another bus to the airport, a plane, a train (to the domestic terminal), another plane and a taxi home. We learned that if your child bolts through passport control you can go and get her if a guard goes with you. It was our 7th wedding anniversary and we both had a great day. I am very fortunate to have the Spousal Unit as my husband. He is very lucky too of course!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

BTW Vanuatu was WONDERFUL and you must all go there as soon as possible.
More anon, globetrotters :)

9 much-appreciated comments:

IHateToast said...

glad you had a good time.

i still say the way to get through customs is a wheel chair. no one makes you prove that you need it.

Mae said...

Wow, happy anniversary!!! Congrats!

:)

BTW, I don't know if you've been to my blog lately... I hadn't been posting much for a while there, but I'm trying to get pregnant. :) Just had to tell you!

IM Able said...

I just LOVE the pictures!! All smiles, you guys are. I'm hoping for just that same kinda love in my future with Mighty M. Yeah!

Slowjo said...

Yaaay! Glad you had a good time...look forward to reading more, & catching up for a run again soon :-)

Hann said...

Sounds like fun!

Faithful Soles said...

Congrats on the 7th wedding anniversary. I have my 23rd coming up in a few months. Just 3 more years for me and it will be a marathon (just kidding). I enjoyed the rest of your blog, very interesting running and training. If you get a chance, please visit my running web site, Faithful Soles. I have a categorized and searchable Running Blog Database on there and would appreciate it if you would link your blog to it.

mccannjl said...

You look so happy! see, it's not so bad on the Other Side. Happy anniversary!

Sue said...

Welcome back!

Philippa said...

Welcome back - I loved the smilebox, it looks like you had a fabulous time!