BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 17, 2011

19 and a bit

19 and a bit weeks....
136 days.....
Roughly 3264 hours....
About 195840 minutes.....
until Very Slow Marathon #4, Gold Coast 2011.
Crikey! Better get cracking then!
Now, what to do first?

???

Nahhh.... ???

Nahhh...

Aha! I know! The answer to everything!

Now, onward!
More anon, hyperventilators....

4 much-appreciated comments:

Shauna said...

can't believe it will NUMBER FOUR!? you're a legend! Aaaaaaaaaaaaand breathe :)

starfish264 said...

Thoroughly second Shauna's comment ... and now I feel very, very lazy!!! :o)

p.s. - Procrastinate now and panic later??? That could totallly have been *made* for me! I love it!

Wes said...

LMAO... this is why I keep the checkbook :-)

Cinders said...

My gosh, number 4 already. You're amazing.