BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I needed that

Left Friday 05.00, got home Monday 23.55. Hammered it - out every day by 8.30am, never home before 8.30pm. Mucho champagne. Tired. Content.
Ann and I have known each other since we were 18. So good to be just me for four days. Snigger. We went here twice. Gorgeous river views. Excellent salt and pepper squid.
Second-last stop on the 8-hour winery cruise. Fremantle maritime museum from the Rottnest Island Ferry. Rottnest IslandWesternmost point of Rottnest. Another beautiful beach. A quokka. Rottnest Island pub and the view from our table. Perth Carillon. You're not the only one concerned at its phallic symbolismCelebrity blogger meetup - the lovely Hannelie! What a pleasure.
Don't make me go home.............

More anon, not-all-that-enthused-about-unpacking types
Next: a Plan to get back into things. I can feel some stickers coming on

10 much-appreciated comments:

kathrynoh said...

yah for fun hols!

Simlin said...

Wonderwoman, Superman! I sense a theme.

Mary Sunshine said...

Looks like so much fun!!!

Heavenly!

MorseyRuns said...

Such a great holiday- I am massively jealous. (I am cycling past Frankston on Saturday morning at stupid o'clock if you are interested and it fits into any plans you may or may not have at this point in time)

Kevin said...

Looks like a great time all around

Wes said...

I {heart} bars by the water. *sigh* But really? Squid? The only way I like my squid is deep fried calamari!! Yum!! :-)

Tea said...

The squid made me squirm a bit, but the pictures were awesome!

Lisa Slow-n-Steady said...

You're livin' the life!

Steve Stenzel said...

Great photos! Looks like a blast!

Jenny said...

That sounds PERFECT - 4 days with an old friend, drinking and gossiping - so glad you got to get away!