
and have a lovely time

DO NOT trip over and alarm your dear mother while running

IF YOU MUST have a cold bath, make sure you have a classic to read and something nice to drink

DO apply a compression bandage after icing a bruise. It works a treat and I am almost all better today :)

DO empty your pockets before getting into the bath :(

Goodbye, my little red companion!
*TUESDAY MORNING*
It works again!
12 comments:
Oh No! See, I WAS right to include you in my list of walking wounded!!!
That is so sad about your little running companion- but I have heard of people putting their damp phones/ cameras etc in a plastic container with those little sachets that come in bottles of tablets or new shoes- you know the ones that say "silica gel- do not eat". Apparently they can absorb all the moisture?? Surely worth a try.
Hope everything else heals too!
oh noooooooo! bugger! sorry to hear about the wee red fella!
must say though, you have such great legs! i would kill to look so shapely :)
Shauna - you too can look shapely - just have your photo taken while sitting in water and its miraculous refracting qualities will do the rest :)
Quite a litany of mishaps!
yep, it jsut needed to dry out a bit.
Bugger .... another victim of 'moisture penetration' as Nokia call it ..... lol
You can have my legs if you want ... after a long weekend of gardening, putting roof tiles in the ground (don't ask but it has to do with two young dogs that luv to dig ...... grrrrr) and other things I am very battle scarred ... but not too hairy ...lol
Take care
Eat Em
wow you know how to pack a lot into a weekend! (Btw, your updates are not showing up in blogger...grrrr!)
Nice gams.
Ouch that looks like a nasty injury. Glad to hear the ipod device is still working though!
And I don't want to alarm you, but the first few times, I read the above comment as "Btw, your undies are not showing up in blogger... grrr!" WTF?!
You are so funny!
Oh NO! Is that a soaking wet iPod?
You look Gooood!! Why are we our biggest enemies?
Post a Comment