the year I did everything better
Suffer through it with the LBTEPA stoicism I am coming to admire.
Stiff upper lip, girlfriend. And a few gin and tonics should do the trick.
Take it easy. You won't lose too much fitness in just a few days. Plus you deserve a break after that marvellous tri!
YIp, sometimes even the clever people recommend an off time and say we are overdoing it to much, so enjoy enjoy!! Speedy recovery to you!
I know this feeling very unusual. Fingers crossed your 6 days goes by smoothly. Take Care :)
How are you handling it?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Suffer through it with the LBTEPA stoicism I am coming to admire.
Stiff upper lip, girlfriend. And a few gin and tonics should do the trick.
Take it easy. You won't lose too much fitness in just a few days. Plus you deserve a break after that marvellous tri!
YIp, sometimes even the clever people recommend an off time and say we are overdoing it to much, so enjoy enjoy!! Speedy recovery to you!
I know this feeling very unusual. Fingers crossed your 6 days goes by smoothly. Take Care :)
How are you handling it?
Post a Comment