Monday, June 13, 2011

D.O.N.E.

Last long run = 32.5km along the rail trail in the drizzle.
15 minutes faster than last week = maybe I'll make the cutoff after all
Thanks to Mum for company for the last 6km.
Thanks to J for getting the ice,
(I think. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!)
for the note on the fridgeand for the pie afterward. Mmmmmmmm!
I can feel some knitting by the fire coming on......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..............

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

No knitting, you are permitted to slump with a glass of wine! Sara

Anonymous said...

Well done Ali. Love the fridge magnets - especially the .."ice in the glass"... Enjoy your taper :)

Wobbly

Unknown said...

There are no circumstances under which an ice bath should be taken! You are a hard woman. The marathon will be easy by comparison.

Unknown said...

Good job! the note on the fridge is toooooo cute!

SupermomE13 said...

Great job!!!!

Mary Sunshine said...

You are the absolute cutest ice-bather I have ever seen!!!

Love your smile! So proud of all you have accomplished in your marathon career and still so much to look forward to!

Wes said...

now that is what I'm talking about!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ice bath = scary but the fridge is so cute.

Anonymous said...

Love the stripey Thorlos!

Spectre.