Od a brighter dote:
1. I got a new job *beams* I'm so excited!! That's three days a week now - just what I wanted and for a really good organisation too. Everything we hoped for with this move has fallen into place so quickly! We are so pleased and grateful.
2.Mum ad I are goig to this toborrow dight! I was lucky enough to go last time as well - what an experience to be on the MCG with 14,000 other women, all supporting those affected by breast cancer. Can you see me in the picture? I'm in the right armpit LOL. If anyone else is coming, email me so we can catch up!

3. Then it's Mother's day! Yay!
More adod, silver lining-seekers (coughs, gets more panadol)
4 comments:
Hope you feel better soon. I wont be there tomorrow night but my boys will be - I'll tell them to wave. Josh will be the one in the Bulldogs gear ;)
Amusing as your cold speak is, I hope your feeling better soon...
I thought Noddie had typed this post for you! Hope you are feeling better soon and have fun tomorrow night and on Sunday. Paul :-)
ROFL... Congrats on the new job! Happy Mother's Day to you and your mom! Hope you feel better :-)
Post a Comment