the year I did everything better
It might just be better if we don't talk about footy again this season don't u think? What a dirty weekend it was for both our teams.
I should add, at least your boys turned up. My team apparently may aswell have stayed home - thank god I was in Sydney and it wasn't in my face.
the thrill of victory, and of course, the agony of defeat :-(
Post a Comment
3 comments:
It might just be better if we don't talk about footy again this season don't u think? What a dirty weekend it was for both our teams.
I should add, at least your boys turned up. My team apparently may aswell have stayed home - thank god I was in Sydney and it wasn't in my face.
the thrill of victory, and of course, the agony of defeat :-(
Post a Comment