Monday, September 21, 2009

Found

I've been looking for the pair of schmicko 0akley sunnies I won last summer for so long that I was convinced they were gone for good. And I've been looking for my copy of J0hn B1ngham's Marathon Running for Mortals for weeks and weeks, as I find obsessively reading and re-reading it to be soothing, what with three assignments due, yet another !&?#$*%?! bug to will from my body and, oh yes, a full marathon to do IN 20 DAYS AAARRRGGGHHH.
Yesterday I found both of them.
*beams*
More anon, cheery little souls!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

yay for your finds. 20 days?!? oh my gosh. GAME ON!!!

Bek said...

I love it when you find something you've all but lost hope for! Happy sunshaded reading! Counting down to hear your marathon story! I'm in the marathon of pregnancy but looking forward to get back out there with my double jogging stroller next year and crack the half.
Meanwhile I'll run vicariously and be inspired!

Anonymous said...

See, things are looking up. You've found what you were looking for, you WILL beat the bug and get your assignments done....and the best of all you WILL cross that line with a huge smile on your face after finishing your first Marathon! Fantastic.

Duckgirl

MorseyRuns said...

Things are taking a turn for the best!

Wes said...

You are going to look so HAWT running the marathon in those sunnies :-)