I'm in my study trying to crank out the 3000 word essay that's due next Wednesday. I've written more than half of it and I still don't have a #$%ing clue what I'm doing. I hate uni.
I hate my virus-ridden husband, my disease-ridden work colleagues and my germy child with a smouldering loathing that may transcend time and space. My joints ache, I'm wheezing like a geriatric VW and my #$%ing sinuses have turned on me again. According to the quack I have another viral infection. Prescription: rest. Ha! I hate everyone. I am LBTEPA and I Will Be Cranky if I want to.
I'm going to the footy tonight with my sister. Between us we've attended nine losing preliminary finals. For us to win would be the upset of the season. Stupid footy. GO DOGS!
The Schedule says I'm supposed to do another 35km this weekend. I may tell it to #$%& off. My spot on the team for Delhi won't be at stake if I'm one long run short.Hmmmph.
More anon, paranoid androids
3 comments:
Oh hon - I hear you - I've been whinging non-stop about the hand life's dealt me over the last 2 weeks, well, pretty much for the last 2 weeks. It sounds like everything's piled up on you all at once - hang in there!
On a separate note - WHERE is that tshirt from - I want, I want, I WANT!!!!!
Oh, no. Not again.
(Another 35km? Wow, I'm so glad that I didn't try to survive your great and glorious training plan.)
hope you feel better!
Post a Comment