Happy birthday little one and Mom too! Don't work too hard - she won't remember it anyway! (When one of my daughters was, I think, 5, I spent all day baking her a cake in the shape of a castle. It was amazing, but I had to shoo her out of the house for most of the day to do it -she'd have rather had me on her birthday than a stupid cake!)
She is so gorgeous! What a clever Mum you are to make someone so cute. Hope thesis is going well and that you are finding a few minutes to train every day too.
13 comments:
Yea! Happy B-DAY from New Mexico!
so beautiful! and perfect! savor every minute.
happy birthday!
Happy birthday princess!
FRom Beckie and Bradman
Happy birthday little one and Mom too! Don't work too hard - she won't remember it anyway! (When one of my daughters was, I think, 5, I spent all day baking her a cake in the shape of a castle. It was amazing, but I had to shoo her out of the house for most of the day to do it -she'd have rather had me on her birthday than a stupid cake!)
Look how rapt she looks with her cake - it's such a gorgeous photo. Happy birthday Noddie.
Such an angel :-)
awwwwwww. she's so cute!!!
She is so gorgeous! What a clever Mum you are to make someone so cute. Hope thesis is going well and that you are finding a few minutes to train every day too.
Happy birthday Noddie :D
Happy Birthday from Chicago, looks alot warmer than the freezing here :-)
Happy Birthday Noddie!
I love the crown and that cake looks scrumshus.
Whoop hoop Happy Happy birthday gorgeous girl!! I looove your dress, how pretty you look, a real princess.
Many Perth hugs to you! ()
aw, she's so happy with that cake. i love where her hand is: "pour moi?!"
Post a Comment