a bit's been happening at Casa del LBTEPA. Among other things, the Spousal Unit's Dad is in hospital, which is very worrying. So your heroine has been sleeping badly and eating a bit of who-can-be-stuffed-cooking-at-eight-thirty-pm.
This morning I had to go out for my walk, as I am out this evening. I didn't want to go. I. Did. Not. Want. To. Go. When I found myself on the front lawn in my exercise clothes with a FLAT 1p0d, it was crunch time. Oh so many excuses filled the LBTEPA noggin. Legitimate reasons also featured. I was torn! So..I went back inside
....found the spare 1p0d and set off. I hated every second of it. There was no sweaty redemption. I still felt like crying when I got home.
But - and this is the point, if there's anyone out there reading this who's at the beginner/will I won't I stage of his or her athletic life - I did it. The sweating got done. My health will thank me.
SO I WIN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA
sorry got a bit carried away there
More anon, stargazers!
1 comment:
WIN for the day! With all that stress, it makes it a GOLD MEDAL WIN. :)
Post a Comment