Saturday, March 14, 2015

Squeeze

Hi Blog!
Here's what the boffins at the LBTEPA Institute for Extreme Braininess learned today.
- Some people's bum muscles work without them making them work. LBTEPA is not yet one of these people. But it is fun to stride along muttering squeeze, squeeze, squeeze, squeeze to oneself. And I can feel the difference in power and (ahem) 'speed'.
- Hydration and fuel make all the difference when one is exercising in warm weather for over two hours, even quite slowly. Or they would have made all the difference if I'd taken any with me. It was a good opportunity to channel my hero Chris McCormack and
I am so getting one of these shirts
- tap (ahem) 'dancing' is fun even when your legs are grizzling. I just channelled another hero, Jens Voigt
-  when did I lose the ability to hop? Another project!
More anon, shufflers!

2 comments:

Tea said...

Oh yes. Fueling can be quite a bigger.

Tea said...

Er. Bugger