It's been quite a while since the Bastard Sinuses have struck with such ferocity and I am focusing on appreciating that fact as I drag myself around, sweating gently (initially typed swearing gently, also true) but not in a good way. The new treatment protocol appears to have increased both the time between infections, and the time it takes for an infection to really grab hold. I've even been able to head off a couple before they turn full-blown, which hasn't been possible before. So that's very good! I'm working, walking, sleeping and drinking water. If the Spousal Unit puts food in front of me I eat it. It's all good. Painful, a bit disappointing, but ok. So how was the physio visit, you ask? I got the impression he's much more interested in getting skinnyfasts around the Ironman than me around a walking marathon - but that thought may have been the infected sinuses talking. I've got power now in my glutes, but they don't fire very well unless provoked, and my balance is still a bit wonky. So it''s the fitball for me, and quite a lot of standing on one leg in front of a mirror. Onward!
More anon, bouncers!
1 comment:
Happy glutes!
Do hope you get rid of the sinus thing quickly.
Post a Comment