I think this'll be my 3rd day without cardio so my Chart O'Goodness will have nasty white spaces this week :( These things happen - 2-day birthdays, husbands in Melbourne, dogs getting out and running all over the town and getting hit by cars !!!! all well though... but the h20, food tracking and exercises (weights, physio, core, roller) have fewer gaps (not actually saying how many....)
A bit more on this sugar thing while my traumatised mind is wandering - the Febfast people keep putting up recipes for sugar-free cupcakes, icy poles etc, whereas my idea is to wean myself off wanting sweet-flavoured things at all. I think my idea is better, but then I would, wouldn't I? PS feel free to click on the link tp sponsor me and help raise funds for youth addiction support services
But, far more interestingly - I was browsing in our local, very poorly-stocked bookshop and what should I find but Shauna's book! I *heart* Shauna. She is an Aussie adventurer who upped stumps and moved to Scotland, where she has found true lerve and a literary career! And she's hilarious, and very kind too. She should move back. We miss her. Now I'm frowning. See what you've done Shauna?
Once I'd got over being stunned that their perception of health/fitness/sport went beyond a certain fat-shaming Biggest Loser coach, I coughed up the lolly and departed with my prize. Since then I have shown the book to EVERYONE, and, although I am not planning on running in the the near future, am diligently doing The Stork to improve my balance and the strength of my feet.
BTW, if you g00gle 'stork stretch up and running', this pops up.
Yes, I am putting off cleaning the kitchen. Cheerio ducklings!



1 comment:
I once tried to find my hair conditioner online and googled the name of the conditioner Penetrait".
I strongly recommend that you do NOT google penetrate. EVER.
Post a Comment