Thursday, February 19, 2015

I could get to like this

How are you, my five faithful readers? What have you been up to?
There's been no big news (or none that can be revealed at present) here at LBTEPA Headquarters, but things are rolling merrily along. Yesterday I had a client cancel. Instead of hammering out some case notes ('cause mine are never behind, nonononooo), or dashing home to get the washing off the line (it was stupidly drizzly anyway) or do the dishes, OR having a power nap (I'd slept very poorly and was oh so weary), I zoomed home and did my exercises. I watched an ironman video and heaved the weights hither and yon and stretched the theraband and rolled on the roller. Then I  went back to work and all was well. I was still very tired and there were still case notes waiting, but I was just that little bit stronger and more determined, and I'd ticked my chart. On Saturday I'll be walking 9km. I'm excited.
More anon, sundancers!

1 comment:

Tea said...

Yes.yes.yes. Making time for you. Well done indeed.