BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 06, 2014

More stuff I know

The Cook Islands are wonderful. Save up your money and go there as soon as possible.

 
 

If you're interested in seeing more photos and we're not friends of effbee then send me a message and I'll send you a link.
Other Stuff I know: I didn't miss the internet, tv or my phones (personal and work) at all. Neither did Noddie (I think J missed tv a bit). We took the dvd of the BBC series Broadchurch - rivetting.
I'm going to change a few things to try and live more as we did on our holiday. Not, alas, spending a couple of hours a day snorkelling in balmy tropical waters full of colourful fish, but I want to maintain this lovely feeling of wellbeing as much as possible as we head into winter. So the Plan is This:
no diet soft drinks ever again
as much fresh air as possible
only wear a watch when you have to - my watch tan line is gone and I'm so proud
people are how they are; you can love them while finding many of their habitual behaviours inexplicable
only look at my phones three times a day, and effbee once a day. This will be a toughie, but it was so nice feeling so uncluttered.
a lot of niggles go away with anti-inflam gel. Do your exercises every day, for sure, but get on with the fun stuff and chill a bit, bro!
More anon, night-flyers!



4 much-appreciated comments:

Tea said...

Now on my bucket list.

kathrynoh said...

It's weird how you can go away from the internet for ages on hols then get home and check it and really, nothing much has happened. Makes you wonder why you need to check in so often in regular life.

Lisa Isenberger said...

Sounds like you had a lovely holiday. :-)

SWTrigal said...

C.I. looks amazing! Sounds like a great vacation..xoxo