Sunday, February 02, 2014

Now The Plan Is This

It's time, people.
As attentive readers will recall, the LBTEPA Self-Discipline Division was moribund for some time, and re-activated only recently. Its management group has pointed out with some acerbity (and accuracy) that it's all very well to be disciplined, but at what? The LBTEPA Department of Gung-ho responded to this with an energetic righto! and the following:
Alcohol-free from now until Feb 23rd, excluding Feb 10th becuase that's my birthday and Feb 15th becuase that's my high school reunion aarrgghh. Yes, I join in battle with the old foe once again.
Exercise 30 minutes six days out of seven. Nothing for you lot but even the most basic good habits have eluded me of late.
Blog every three days about what I'm doing.
Celebrate feeling strong, fit and happy on Feb 23rd with my legions of adoring fans five faithful readers.
Once the S-D management group had fanned itself and had a nice cup of tea, it was agreed that the project would commence forthwith.
To this end, today I have been to the gym, done some weights (seated) and walked on the treadmill (fully inclined), and made a chart for the fridge. LBTEPA loves some chart action. I'll post a picture of it when it's full of lovely ticks.
Waddya reckon? Wanna join me in a three-week habit-change-fest?
More anon, sparklers!

*EDIT eeek I forgot Feb 19th OUR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm on board assuming you have room for another passenger.

Tea said...

LBTEPA Department of Gung-Ho! Good God, that made me spit out my coffee.

Good things abound for you! I look forward to the pretty Excel chart with colors and explanations.

Unknown said...

Yay for celebrating feeling strong!!

Unknown said...

oh...and all the cool kids have b'days in February (myself and Husband included...hehehehe)