Tuesday, February 18, 2014

At last

This will come as an immense relief to you, my five faithful readers, but at last I've Done Something Sensible. You know how this whole everlasting hellhole of broken has been messing with my head? Oh my word we do you murmur to yourselves, you never talk about bloody anything else sheesh but anyway, I was thinking about it all, and I thought, if my head's going to be messed with, I'd rather it was done by someone who's trained to do it for a living. I've tried to think myself out of this quagmire and I haven't been able to. I'm smart and I'm determined (and I am actually trained to mess with heads for a living) so if I can't do it by myself then it probably can't be done. Time to circle the wagons, summon the posse, call in the professionals.
I have an appointment on Friday with a sports psychologist in The Big Smoke.

more anon, synapse-extenders!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have high hopes that talk therapy will help. :-)

Tea said...

Excellent! Good for you! I think it will help you immensely.

Kek said...

Sounds like a sensible plan. It's amazing how the subjective view of an independent and uninvolved party can produce solutions to seemingly impossible problems. But you know that.

Good luck.