I decided one more OMFG who writes this stuff? prompt and I'm out of here it'll serve me right if I don't manifest anything next year won't it? but I like this one.
December 14 – Appreciate What’s the one thing you have come to appreciate most in the past year? How do you express gratitude for it?
I was going to say this year I've really come to appreciate the Spousal Unit a great deal more than I have in the past - but we had a row last night and I'm a bit off him today :P
No, seriously. I can't appreciate just one thing after such a big year. I appreciate
- J
- Mum
- my friends
- the beauty of my new home
- the determination and intelligence I possess
from the bottom of my heart. I express gratitude for these things by noticing and naming them and by living my best life.
1 comment:
Yay, I'm not the only one who will refuse to appreciate just one thing!
You used to have that 10 things I'm grateful for blog, but I've always preferred this one because it is a constant story of appreciation (and sometimes appreciation involves admitting that things are hard and/or suck).
:)
Post a Comment