I am NOT feeling overwhelmed, stupid, slow or fearful about the two 2,000 word assignments I have to pull out of the air by Wednesday week
(and let's not even mention the amount of exercise I am not doing and how soon I have two half marathons to do), no no no nononooooo I AM NOT.
I am DETERMINED, yes, determined, that's the ticket! And DILIGENT. And ORGANISED. Yes. I even have a chart. It's come to that.

More anon, ploughers-through!
6 comments:
That's the way. Dig deep! Dig DEEP!
keep at it! you'll get it done!!
Endure!
Persevere!
And if that doesn't work have a nice cup of tea and a scone. You might not get anything done but it will make you feel better.
OMG ... the return of the 'chart' ... look out world - anything is possible now.
Hope the assignments go well ...
Eat Em
LOL... My favorite procrastination post ever :-)
you know the rules, just start writing! worry about the content later.
Post a Comment