You know those runs you have when you're just floating along, all balanced and happy and it all feels almost effortless? Yesterday's run was NOT one of them. "Lumbering" is the most apt simile to my progress that I can generate. I seem to be getting slower and slower. Sigh. Still, it was a nice big tick on my chart - and seeing as I have Things To Do in seven weeks, eight weeks and twenty weeks, the more of those cheery little beggars I get the better, no?
Mum and Noddie and I will celebrae Mothers' Day in Ballarat this year with a walk around the lake with my sister-in-law. My nephew is ten months old so it's her first MD.Note To Self: speak to brother so he does the Right Thing ie spoils her ROTTEN.
Further Note To Self: have brother mention this to Spousal Unit.
Ok *takes deep breath* just one more hour of study today, then I can hop on my bike trainer and see if Paula Radcliffe can win the New York marathon again before I pick up Noddie from after-school care.
7 comments:
You sell our sibling short. Assuming he is not working I am sure he will do the right thing.
My run yesterday wasn't one of the asy effortless ones either.
have a good weekend!
running? what is this running you speak of??
ha ha love that poster.
I guess everyone was in the "slugging slug" club yesterday. Good to see you knocking out the assignments.
You will win!
Yours truly,
Lumberella
Good on ya for completing a monster assignment.
1 down, 1 to go. You can do it girl. Hope you had a great mothers day. Well done on the run too.....doesn't matter whether it was lumbering or floating....you were out there doing it.
Michelle (DG)
LUMBERING is a good word. Here in New Mexico most of the people in races I do are tiny people, 5'3" and under and/or 130 pounds and under. I often feel much, much less like a gazelle and more like a running elephant. Yes, they are fast, but they also make the ground shake.
Post a Comment