Don't talk to me: I am too cranky. I completely failed to manage the fact that there was no real food at the election party last night, instead stupidly indulging in a sickening scoff-fest of pate, cheese, chips and wine. I arrived home today after a 4-hour drive to a fine for running a red light - earned the day a few weeks ago that I actually had 3 hours of free time to myself and went into the city for a lovely lunch by the river. Serves me right for having a nice time (sulks).
I am so cranky and irritable I can hardly stand myself. I didn't even run today. Noddie is being cranky too. The Spousal Unit is being wonderful, the beast.
WHY AREN'T I PERFECT????????? IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7 comments:
Because if you were perfect their would have been no goal in you life, no self dicipline and no achievements to celebrate! You are you! Special in any way. Life would have been boring if you or we were perfect :) Now, fix that 'tire' and get on with your journey, I'll be watching.
happy to see your election team get up. Was there ever any doubt??
Who wants to be perfect? sounds boring to me.
Nobody is perfect.
and who wants to be a nobody!
You are LBTEPA the half marathoner!
ok...i'm not talking to you, lets just say i'm saying this outloud and you may happen to hear it... how bout going for a good run, come back to a nice warm bath, put on some comfy clothes, and pour a nice glass of wine? :) that always helps de-crankify me.
Sorry, but LOL!!! Hope this post helped, it always helps me to tell you guys how cranky I am!
Bloody reasonable husbands!
I'm with Neese, you're probably missing a good run and relax...get to it.
Perfect.... define perfect for me...I have never met anyone even remotely close to being what I would imagine as perfect....
I agree with the others.. grab your runners and go for a de stress ...
wine is good too...
take care...
Here - I found your dummy...
*grin*
Post a Comment