Wednesday, June 06, 2018

upward trajectory

I keep meaning to post! I'm sorry! But it's pretty much all good news, I promise! What a change, eh? Operation "don't-drink-so-much" is going strong! Six weeks now of 3-4 booze free days! I haven't weighed myself becuase I rather think I may have been snacking to fill in my sipping time, but one thing at a time, eh? Operation "think-before-you-snack" has just begun....can world domination be far off?
The Spousal Unit's approach to food is a bit of a hurdle for me. For example, I asked him to get some fish for dinner tonight and he's brought home oven-ready battered fillets! He serves us the same portion sizes, which is of course something I need to manage myself, but still - if it's there it's easier to eat it, no? And sometimes I'm all sorted in my head to go to the gym after work and he's booked a restaurant dinner for us (#firstworldproblem hahahaha). Arrgghh! But little steps are still steps, for both of us. He's been so down that I value and encourage any energy and ideas he has! It's not all about me. Little changes are still changes.
The sinus preventer has been a life-changer. I don't wheeze. I don't get headaches all the time. I'm using my asthma and allergy medication less than half as often. I sleep better. I. Don't. Snore. Any. More. That's such a relief. I've felt so ashamed of snoring all the time. It's so gross.
Anyway. Energy! It's good!
More anon, zappers!

1 comment:

Tea said...

"I've been meaning to post"----I'm looking at YOU, TEA. :)

On your other post, I'm very happy you have found support in other women. I think that is so very important.