Monday, March 28, 2016

Hungry?

The magnificent Cilla has asked a very good question - am I hungry? Bless her.
Yes. No. Sometimes. How would I know? Can I ring a friend?
I know why I eat when I'm not hungry (see 'Boring Whiny Shit/Why No One Reads This Blog') and I'm finally starting to set up new behaviours to make it less likely. Operation 'smaller portions/less cheese' is going well!
So is Operation Gumby. Stretching with Noddie the dancer is fun!
Daunting, but fun.
More anon, claymations!

2 comments:

cilosophy said...

There is a good book called "the don't go hungry diet" by Amanda Sainsbury Salis.
She is quite well known within the research circles I inhabit.
I would recommend it. I use the principles often. It's liberating to trust your body to know when and what to eat.

Your daughter is super-flexi!

Podium quest said...

I have a love hate relationship with food. It's hard. Best of look with the beastly struggle of hunger and when to eat.