Thursday, March 24, 2016

Danger zone

Hi Blog
I'm thinking, thinking, always thinking...
and the 'danger zone' is after work, before tea. 'Cause I'll eat my tea anyway. That is another whole box of stuff to work on. Later.
Plans for this: ????listen to a meditation before I leave work. Objection - noooo not another 10 minutes when I could be at home! Counter-argument: let's give it a try and see what happens!
Absolute veto on eating between work and home. It's only a few minutes. Can do.
Talk to the Spousal Unit about a) less cheese and b) smaller portions. These have in the past been foreign and distasteful notions to him but he is noticeably trying to be more supportive lately so I shall stiffen the sinews and discuss it.
While I'm brainstorming, I will get some rescue remedy - that stuff is the bee's roller skates. I'll need it for next week's eisteddfod aaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh........... and I reckon it might be good to use it more at/after work.
This is so effing boring that I want to bang my head against the wall.  But then so is being too heavy for my feet. Buy shares in strapping tape, people! Time to, as I have mentioned, harden up and do this.
More anon, contemplators!


1 comment:

cilosophy said...

But are you hungry?