Hi Blog!
What an interesting week it's been inside my ever-chattering head.
I'll make this quick: a short recap is a good recap!
Rang a friend, cleaned out a cupboard, played the piano, drank lots of water, did core and weights.
Punching on with Inexplicable Swim Dread - I talked myself out of talking myself out of it on Saturday: ever so proud I was. Bike = happy.
I was thinking I wouldn't start back to walk/running until the slightly higher-intensity riding and swimming and the significantly lower alcohol consumption made the kgs melt away, but IT'S BEEN A WEEK AND NOTHING IS HAPPENING ON THE SCALES OMG WHY WHY *smacks self on head, gets grip* so I might have to re-think that. I have Goals, my friends, running Goals and I need to get started smartish. More on that later. I am disappointed though. I need to focus on how well I've been feeling, and the several nice comments I've got about my appearance. IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT THE NUMBERS wellitkindofisbutnotreallythat'swhatI'mtellingmyself.
As coyly alluded to above, Operation Abstinence-Adjacent is going great guns. I'm very pleased with my strategies and my progress. Buy shares in Schweppes - soda and lime = yummo.
More anon, ivory-tinklers!

No comments:
Post a Comment