Friday, January 29, 2016

yeah well

This staying focused thing is all very well. WAY harder than it looks, but. HOWEVER.
NOT GIVING UP. KEEPING AT IT.
Overall, far less drinking (except water, sloshing that stuff down  like ...um... water?) and noticeably more exercise.  My bike and I are having good times together! The pool has fallen victim to tiresome unscheduled adult responsibilities utter lameness, poor time management, and excuse-making. I AM NOT ACCEPTING THIS. Tomorrow is swimming day unless Godzilla stamps on the pool. If Godzilla stamps on the house, or the car if my togs are in the car, I will borrow another car, drive to the shops and buy some more togs. Actually, if Godzilla stamps on the pool I can go to the lake because my friend returned my wetsuit the other day. It. IS.ON.
Other goals: talking to friends is actually not so bad, who knew?
My house is being transformed, one drawer at a time. This is pleasant.
This blog is sounding demented. I love love love the tennis and it's been brilliant but it's turning me into a(n amiable) zombie. I'm going to bed now. 

I think I'll cut out these pictures and stick them around the place to freak me out when I start having good reasons making excuses for not working out. These are SCARY stop kidding yourself faces.
Just what I need :)
More anon, Death-starers!

No comments: