so we've gone private. I need to have my pathetic lame struggles and tiny tiny little steps toward my real life (not this lardy weak easily puffed sore pile of crap) in private not always presenting a positive face and also not expecting/appearing to want affirmation and encouragement. I'll just do this thing and then get back out there
this unutterably boring blog will be used to record the establishment of my new habits, and the shedding of my lard.
Goal is 76kg
so
29/7
95.5
no exercise
sinus douche
didn't have a drink after the guests left
30/7
95.4
core workout and stretching
forgot balance
sinus douche
one glass of wine
bloody cheese and bikkies I need to learn to say no to J
31/7
95.6
sinus douche
balance core stretch
1 glass of wine
2 pieces pizza
1/8
95.8 bloody pizza good thing I didn't have 3
No comments:
Post a Comment