Monday, May 05, 2014

It's unbelievable, I don't believe it

Stop Press: LBTEPA's PHYSIO IS HAPPY!
IN A SHOCK ANNOUNCEMENT, LBTEPA's PHYSIO HAS STATED THAT SHE MUST KEEP DOING WHAT SHE IS DOING, AND ALSO DO WHATEVER ELSE SHE LIKES!!!
Onlookers were stunned when, after the usual humiliating and depressing round of exercises, LBTEPA's physiostated that he was 'very happy' and that 'you can really start loading now'. When queried, he stated that yes, he did mean swimming and running, with the caveat that anything causing next-day achilles soreness must be treated with 2 days' rest and decreased intensity next time the exercise was undertaken. After a short discussion it was decided that skipping would be an appropriate loading exercise to begin with, with the aim of working up to running. Walking is definitely encouraged.
HEADLINE: LBTEPA IS SPEECHLESS
"Not worrying will take some getting used to", stated our heroine, as the news began to sink in. "Now get out of my way, I'm off to the pool!"
-the most beautiful view in the world yesterday-
It'll be hard to go slowly, but I can do hard things. I'm out of the two-year hell of broken at last! I can plan! I can look forward to things! I can't stop grinning when I think about it.

More anon, splish-splashers!

2 comments:

cilosophy said...

Yay!!!

Anonymous said...

THUNDEROUS APPLAUSE!!!!!!