abs didn't activate - I made them activate
glutes didn't activate - I'm making them activate
no walking, no swimming - I don't walk or swim
nearly drown in anger and shame and sadness - I work out how to reframe it and be ok
went to the gym the other night and was all excited becuase I got to do some cool stuff on the bosu ball, which was hard and required concentrating like a mofo. I had fun. I felt good! (not happening so much lately so I hung onto it all day).
went to the physio today - glutes still not activating, and my knees turn in! I knew that, but I thought it was just how they were - apparently it's functional, not structural. I have to undo 45 years of wonky-kneed bipedalling. Somehow.
no swimming
no elliptical
no bosu ball
short rides only
as for running hahahahahahahahahahaha
[swear word]

2 comments:
glutes not activating...is that medical terminology for having a lazy @ss? hahahah. Sorry, just trying to inject a little levity into the situation.
Bloody hell. I have lazy glutes too...but I fixed those mofos. Keep at it.. :/
Post a Comment