Monday, August 12, 2013

things that make you go hmmmm

....struggling with this a little bit at the moment...
but staying patient and working hard, for that is the LBTEPA way. Run 1 minute, walk 1 minute. 30 minutes, twice a week. Pool, bike, weights. Little and often is how I will get strong again.
I had this fab plan that from now on I am going to get up early and work out becuase trying to summon the oomph for a bit of righteous sweating at 8.30pm is more than I am up for at the 'mo. So last night I slept horribly badly, but I went out for a (ahem) 'run' this morning did you see that? "for a run" all casual-like as though that was some normal thing wow anyway because I decided that fresh-aired and exercised and tired and crabby was better than just tired and crabby. While I was out I met the old bloke I always used to high-five back in the good old days. We were very pleased to see each other.
After this morning I would also like to thank the town planning gods for making it almost compulsory to plant plum trees as street trees. Avant gardeners (hahaha I am so funny) like my Mum think they are ever so passe, but they call to me happily that winter is over. Spring is coming!
 More anon, blossoms!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, just running around, nothing to see here folks, just someone running around like a normal person running around. Keep it up! I have to exercise at dawn or I will find 8 excuses by lunch time if I have after work running plans. Sara

Mary Sunshine said...

Alison,

My facebook account changed because I forgot the password and now I can't seem to add you as a friend. ??? But I want you to know that I finally did it! And your support has made all the difference. Please can you email me at mary.wienholts@gmail.com???

I want to tell you everything and am going to get caught up on life with you.


2013 has been the best year of my life. And yes, I do finally feel "lovely and amazing!"

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!