Tuesday, April 02, 2013

off we go

it's been almost a year since I broke my ankle. That's a long time to be in limbo, but the end is finally here. I'm knocking off work early today to catch the lunchtime train to Melbourne becuase my surgery is scheduled for tomorrow. Who me, sad and scared to the pint of teariness? That, my five faithful readers, is not the LBTEPA way (on the outside, at least. Please don't be even the slightest bit unkind to me in the next 24 hours; I reckon the veneer is quite thin).
After that, there will be 3 months of doing exactly what the dr and the physio say...and then the LBTEPA quest for world domination will re-commence!
I'll get the Spousal Unit to post how it all goes.

More anon, upper-lip stiffeners!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you, and good thoughts for recovery.

We will run again. Which Mother's day course are we pushing you around?

Emma

Anonymous said...

Big big hug for you xxxx
Cilla