- bread (mostly)
- diet coke
- alcohol at least 3 days a week
- ebay
and eat muesli for brekky and salad for lunch.
Waddya reckon? I reckon it's a ripsnorter. We'll see what happens.
The other week I cancelled my gym membership in a fit of I'm so fat I'm so ashamed of myself not the mirrors noooo! - come on, don't tell me you've never been there - but I was too disorganised to do it in time for the end of month processing so after a lot of
The surgeon also told me that overloading my foot might hurt it (pain schmain, I say) but won't damage it, so in an unexpected and frankly unwelcome resurgence of the ol' LBTEPA spirit I have signed up for the local corporate triathlon. In four weeks. 9kg heavier than the last time I did it. With no training. It will be

4 comments:
Yay for gym and entering the triathlon. Which leg are you doing? (Tell me you are not running!)
As far as I'm aware Ebay doesn't have calories, so I wouldn't give it up yet.
In my research, I've come down against diet soft drinks, I'd like to gently suggest water with a squish of lemon. I know, I am made of excitement.
Emma
Hell yeah sounds like a ripsnorter! (Man I miss that word :) Go for gold, champ!
Good on ya for signing up for the triathlon.
But I need to know, why must you give up ebay?!?!?!?
That X-ray made me cringe. I am not sure how you will do a Tri on that foot, but if anyone can, you can.
Post a Comment