this streak thing
well
we went to Merimbula, fab place, you should go there
but don't get food poisoning. That's unpleasant.
Mind you, if you did happen to get food poisoning, Merimbula would be the place to get it. Such nice places to lie down and feel like death warmed up
Of course if you had any brains and had food poisoning and felt like death warmed up you probably wouldn't go swimming
but there is only one rule when we go somewhere with water unless it's midwinter or something
MUMMY. GOES. IN.
and it was such a lovely spot. Who could resist?
So the streak continues!
I'm a bit OK EXTREMELY upset though. The sports doc has had to postpone the injection.
....
What's another 10 days when it's been 10 F$%&*ing months?
FOR F$%&*ing EVER, THAT'S WHAT. BASTARDS. WILL THIS EVER END ARRGGHHH
I know I know it's nothing in the scheme of things but I was so hoping it would be over *sad face*
...breathes in...breathes out....
(wanna hear something funny I was going to be all 21st century and funny
and write hashtag woeisme and I couldn't find the # key LOL)
#neoluddite
More anon, pincushions!
No comments:
Post a Comment