the year I did everything better
Hi AlisonAnother fine effort, and great to see you again. There's a few pics I took of you (and others from CR) on Flickr at:http://www.flickr.com/photos/pbandfiona/sets/72157627735693237/detail/Cheers, Paul
Woohooo! You are the stuff legends are made of! Congrats :D
Well done!! You are unstoppable!!Looking forward, as always, to the report :)
woooohoooooo!!!
YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! Huge congrats! SO glad that the ankle is good. Can't wait to hear about it. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hi Alison
Another fine effort, and great to see you again. There's a few pics I took of you (and others from CR) on Flickr at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pbandfiona/sets/72157627735693237/detail/
Cheers, Paul
Woohooo! You are the stuff legends are made of! Congrats :D
Well done!! You are unstoppable!!
Looking forward, as always, to the report :)
woooohoooooo!!!
YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! Huge congrats! SO glad that the ankle is good. Can't wait to hear about it. :)
Post a Comment