- days do come around when it is functional and appropriate to nibble a cherry ripe at work, join the family at the pub for a steak and follow it up with a couple of wines at home while yacking on Sk&pe with a wounded Comrade in Stupid Determination. Hi Emma! During this conversation it was brought to our attention that Team SD could be one down for That Big Long Run Coming Up (TBLRCU). LBTEPA's press secretary has issued a statement expressing the strongest possible sentiments of dismay and disapproval at this prospect. So could you all please ping some HTFU over to the uncooperative nerve in Emma's lower back ASAP?
- I also do know that eating like that on top of a bellyful of emotions makes for a very bad night's sleep. I just forget.
- I have many negative thoughts about myself, the same as anyone else. They're a pain. But you know what? Nobody makes me have them - not even me. They're just there. Sometimes I have to wade through them; sometimes I stumble over them. More often these days, I just notice them, wave and say hi there's always room for politeness and keep moving
- nobody cares what I look like or how slowly I'm going when I'm running except me (see above).
- I'm off on a top secret experimental mission shortly. Aim: to establish what kind of day I'll have on TBLRCU. Hypothesis: I can do 20km without coughing. I'll keep you posted.
TELL NO-ONE, and wish me luck
More anon, super-spies!
UPDATE: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
5 comments:
good luck proving your hypothesis
:-)
I knew you could do it!
Big well done on your run!
Thank you: the symptom set has gone. (yay.) I no longer have an inexpliable warm feeling in my right leg.
The physio says "no running", so that is what I shall do, until Thursday. I shall do an hour on a bike, or something equally unpleasant. (Allowed by physio).
At the moment, I'm feeling positive.
Emma
Join Operation TTIAH....or for you it would be Operation TTLBTEPAIAH, but whatever still works.
bwahahaha! GOOD LUCK!
Post a Comment