the year I did everything better
Happy Birthday to your girl and congratulations on being such a fabulous mummy!
PS: I'm sure the daddy is fabulous too, but then I only know you, lol! :)
This is beautiful - Happy birthday little Noddie :)
Happy Birthday, Noddie.I often think of wise things you've said to me. Every happiness, and every joy in the years to come.Emma
Happy birthday lovely gal! :)
Happy Happy Birthday to your beautiful little girl.
Happy birthday, Noddie. Every year is so precious. Don't get in a hurry to growed up... k?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Happy Birthday to your girl and congratulations on being such a fabulous mummy!
PS: I'm sure the daddy is fabulous too, but then I only know you, lol! :)
This is beautiful - Happy birthday little Noddie :)
Happy Birthday, Noddie.
I often think of wise things you've said to me. Every happiness, and every joy in the years to come.
Emma
Happy birthday lovely gal! :)
Happy Happy Birthday to your beautiful little girl.
Happy birthday, Noddie. Every year is so precious. Don't get in a hurry to growed up... k?
Post a Comment