My darling Doggies did the right thing last night - goodbye Swans, mwahahahaha! So what if we get a shellacking from the Cats next week, they have been lay-down misere favourites for the flag since round one. My boys played sensationally and that's enough for me. Anyway, we might win!
Severely undermining my belief in the power of vitamin C, zinc and wishing things away, I have awoken this morning still coughing and achy all over. Enough is enough - enough worrying, enough feeling ashamed and a failure, enough scoffing ibuprofen to get through workouts, enough bleating. Enough bloody everything: I am Officially Out of the bay ride. I am more unbearably disappointed than I can express, but enough of that too.Now we are off to Noddie's swimming lesson where she will show her teacher that she has mastered the freestyle arm stroke (although it was funny watching her doing it all backwards), and then to buy some Dora sandals. I don't remember promising these but apparently I did.
More anon, Springtime frolickers!
10 comments:
You are going to look cute in Dora sandals ;-)
Sorry for the Lax commenting! - I am reading - I just haven't summoned enough courage to post!!
Anyways, I'm really, really glad we won last night! And I think we'll be pretty competitive next week - as long as we have a good day!.
Such a cool party! I wish I came home to an impromptu party sometimes.
Go the Doggies!! I live in Footscray! You should see the place... we are decorating our house this week to match so many others!!
what fun parents!
i think you're wise to bow out of the ride, but i didn't realize you've had this thing for TWO MONTHS???! That is not right. that's not a cold, not bronchitis. i think you need a proper diagnosis, cuz two months is TOO long to be this sick!
feel better, try to sleep as much as you can!
I understand your disappointment. It stinks to have to sit out that ride, but you really do need to get healthy.
Yay for Noddie mastering her freestyle arm stroke. I'm sure she totally deserves the Dora sandals. :-)
where are myyyyy dora sandals?
I'm sorry you are still so sick....BUT will it make you feel better if you knew that your blog is one of my FAVES? You always make me laugh!
That clever wee girl, manipulating Mummy into thinking she had promised something and was too sick to remember!
The only music i can listen to is music from the 80s :)
Frankie.
Post a Comment